Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Friday

I love wedding photos so each Friday I am going to feature one (or two) that I have found throughout the week that I just love. I am going to try to feature local photographers for two reasons:

  1. We have so many great photographers in Knoxville they deserved to be recognized
  2. When you see something that you love too you can actually meet with the photographer that did it (unless you aren't from Knoxville of course but e-mail me (kristyn {at} panacheconsulting {dot} com) and I can help find someone in your area that has similar style!)

This week I picked two photos from a wedding that I had the privilege of being an assistant for Sonya Scott of A Perfect Day. The photographer was Bill Waldorf of Waldorf Photographic Art. I picked these photos to start with because Lauren and Ryan are a true couple in love and they were as sweet as can be(plus I think the pics are gorgeous!).


Make sure to check out the rest of the amazing pictures from their wedding here and you can check out the rest of Bill's blog here.

Happy planning,

No comments: