Friday, January 9, 2009

Who doesn't love a Southern Wedding?


I was going to post about the launch of the premiere issue of Southern Weddings magazine on Monday but I'm not gonna lie the bridal show has me a little distracted. So if you haven't picked up your copy of Southern Weddings yet - you need to get yourself to the nearest bookstore or Target and pick up a copy (if there are any left!).

And if you haven't checked out their blog yet you're missing out. They feature gorgeous weddings everyday with tons of pictures and they always have a contest or two or three going on. So make sure to check out http://www.iloveswmag.com/ but only after you go to the store to get your copy of the mag! I have already been through my copy at least 4 times and it is AMAZING!

Happy planning,

No comments: